Monday, November 28, 2011

Signs

As if I didn't have enough going on in my work space, my husband brought me in some pieces of board that he had cut and thought would make good signs. Okay, so I did mention that I would like to try my hand at a few. Of course, due to my new Facebook addiction, I have run across several examples of really great signs and said "I think I could do that..."  That is how it all starts. The serial idea thief in me starts scheming.

Not all of my stolen ideas turn into something I want to do on a regular basis. For one thing, I am incredibly impatient.  Tedious prep work just drives me insane.  This is the reason I took up and quit making fabric purses with only one completed and two more half completed. Who has time for all the measuring, pressing, pinning...? I just wanted to sew!

With sign making, my husband can cut the wood for me and then I can get straight to the business of painting, which I LOVE! I think this new hobby will stick. Well, if I can find time between blogging, Facebook, my full time job, making jewelry, being a mom...  Wow, no wonder I am so exhausted!


No comments:

Post a Comment